Fiji Suva Mission

Fiji Suva Mission

Sunday, February 22, 2015

You wish you were here (Tavua Area, Week 6)

My new companion - only kidding!

 Here's a pictures of Gabe, cheekiest kid alive!

Bula!

Another short one today, Elder Beilman and I have to catch a bus in a little under 30 minutes. Zone P-Day again, way excited! We have another Zone Training Meeting tomorrow, too!

Not too shabby of a week. It could've been a lot better, but it wasn't bad. We had three days where almost all of our appointments fell through. It was really sad and kind of discouraging. Just when I was in the lowest spot and it was 8pm and starting to rain, I decided to let go of myself. That was actually really easy to do. I just decided to rely on the Lord and go where He wanted me to go. We ended up being led to a wonderful family who, though aren't interested in the Church, we got to strengthen and draw closer together. It was really special! And I learned how to really, truly have faith in the Lord, which was probably the best part of the day.

But the best part of the week: WE GOT A BAPTISMAL DATE THIS WEEK. I'm so pumped! We weren't even planning on inviting her to be baptized, but she accepted so excited I could feel the Spirit so strongly! It was amazing! I love being a missionary and representative of Jesus Christ. This is His work, and this is His Church. I KNOW it. I LIVE it. I LOVE it.

Also, this lady came up to us this week and asked if she could lick us.

You wish you were here.

Elder Barnaby


"There are lives to brighten. There are hearts to touch. There are souls to save." - Thomas S. Monson



These are the missionaries in our District! 

A few highlights from our week...

We forded this river - it was way fun, but way slippery!

Rugby! Well, we were actually playing touch. It was way fun!


This is a picture of my casual sulu - sick, right? 
The ones I wear when I'm out of the flat are plain black, though.







No comments:

Post a Comment