Fiji Suva Mission

Fiji Suva Mission

Monday, May 9, 2016

A Small Window Home (Samabula 2nd Area, Week 13)

After hours of technical problems and thanks to some awesome Fijian Members (Big thanks to Ezekiel), I got a glimpse of my home and family.  It was wonderful to see and hear them.  Even a world away our love and laughter is the same, and I get to be with these goofballs for eternity - Lucky Me!   I am so thankful for all the love and support so many have shown me.

"Hello from Fiji.  I love and miss you all.  I am having a great time here in Fiji.  And this work I am doing is the best work in the world.  See you all later this year!"



"When we reach out to lift one another, we prove the those powerful words, "No one goes his way alone." - Elder Ronald Rasband.  

I challenge you to reach out and lift someone up this week.  It will not just bless their life, but yours too!

Loloma Levu,
Elda Barnaby







No comments:

Post a Comment